We are available 24 hours a day
7 days a week at
Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances cover hospice care.
We verify all insurance coverage prior to starting services.
Medicare covers 100% of the following services
- Physician Consultations related to the patient's terminal illness
- Visits by hospice nurses to help relieve symptoms
- Medications related to the patient's terminal illness
- Medical equipment needed to support the patient in their home environment
- Emotional and spiritual support from social workers and chaplains
- Medical support and homemaking services by hospice aides
- All four levels of care as needed- Routine, General Inpatient, Continuous and Respite
- Bereavement support for 13 months following the patient's death.